Welcome to JeteXBet.com, the reference site for online betting enthusiasts. At JeteX Bet, we recognize the importance of responsible gaming and are committed to providing our players with a safe and controlled experience. In this review, we'll explore how JeteX Bet excels when it comes to gambling addiction prevention, providing tools and resources to help our players maintain a healthy balance of fun and responsibility.
Responsible Gaming Program
At JeteX Bet we are aware of our responsibility as a gambling operator and we take the health of our players very seriously. We have implemented a comprehensive responsible gambling program to prevent and treat gambling addiction. Here are some of the steps we have taken:
- Age verification: We require strict age verification to ensure that only adult players have access to our services.
- Deposit Limits: We offer our players the possibility to set daily, weekly or monthly deposit limits, in order to control their spending and prevent compulsive behavior.
- Self-Exclusion: We also provide a self-exclusion feature to allow players to temporarily or permanently remove themselves from our platform, should they feel the need to take a break or stop playing.
- Gambling Behavior Tracking: We use advanced tools to detect signs of excessive or problem gambling. If we see any concerning behavior, our support team is here to offer support and guidance.
Gambling Addiction Help Worldwide
|GamCare||http://www.gamcare.org.uk/||0808 8020 133||United Kingdom|
|Gamblers Anonymous||www.gamblersanonymous.org/ga/||–||United Kingdom|
|BeGambleAware||www.begambleaware.org||0808 8020 133||United Kingdom|
|Gioca-Responsabile||www.gioca-responsabile.it||800 151 000||Italy|
|Società Italiana di Intervento on Compulsive Pathology||www.siipac.it||800 031 579||Italy|
|National green number TVNGA||from Monday to Friday slab ore 10.00 alle ore 16.00||800 558 822||Italy|
|Association Giocatori Anonimi||www.giocatorianonimi.org||338-1271215||Italy|
|Jogadores anônimos do Brasil||jogadoresanonimos.com.br||Contact SP: (11) 3229-1023
Contact RJ: (21) 25164672
|Protection ao Jogador||www.srij.turismodeportugal.pt||Serviço de Regulação e Inspeção de Jogos, órgão do Turismo de Portugal.
Linha Vida Number: 1414
O aconselhamento telefônico funciona all os dias, das 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
|Jugadores Anónimos||www.jugadoresanonimos.org||670 691 513||LATAM|
|Responsible Game – Argentina||juegoresponsable.com.ar||–|
|GamCare||www.gamcare.org.uk||0808 8020 133||Japan|
|BeGambleAware||www.begambleaware.org||0808 8020 133||Japan|
|Stödlinjen.se||www.stodlinjen.se||020-81 91 00||Japan|
Information and resources
We strongly believe that education is essential to prevent gambling addiction. On our website JeteXBet.com you will find a section dedicated to responsible gambling, where we provide detailed information on the warning signs of gambling addiction and the measures to take to maintain a healthy game.
We also encourage our players to consult support organizations that specialize in the treatment of gambling addiction. We provide links to recognized organizations that offer advice and professional assistance services.
Raising awareness and promoting good practices
At JeteX Bet, we strive to actively promote responsible gambling within our community. We incorporate awareness and prevention messages into our marketing communications and we encourage our affiliates to do the same.
We also set up regular awareness campaigns to remind our players of the importance of playing responsibly and using our monitoring tools.
Gambling Addiction Resources
- National Problem Gambling Helpline Network (800-522-4700) – This helpline is operated by the NCPG and provides information about local resources available to problem gamblers and their loved ones.
- Gamblers Anonymous (http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/ga/) – Founded in 1957, Gamblers Anonymous (GA) has local groups that meet around the world. The only condition to join is to have the desire to stop playing. GAs offer a 12-step program to help recovering problem gamblers avoid falling back into old behaviors. There are also groups for loved ones (Gam-Anon) and children of problem gamblers (Gam-A-Teen).
- GamCare (http://www.gamcare.org.uk/) – GamCare is an industry-funded charity that provides non-judgmental advice and guidance to people with gambling problems in the UK. GamCare also has a UK helpline (0808 8020 133).
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) (https://www.samhsa.gov/find-help/national-helpline/) – SAMHSA is a public health agency of the US Department of Health and Human Services. It operates a toll-free, confidential, national helpline available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year round. This is an information and treatment referral service (in English and Spanish) for people and their families dealing with mental health issues such as gambling addiction. reach them at 1-800-662-4357.
- The National Council on Problem Gambling (http://www.ncpgambling.org) – The National Council on Problem Gambling (NCPG) represents the interests of problem gamblers and their families. It is completely independent from the gambling industry. Its website has extensive problem gambling information, treatment information, and counselors across the United States who are trained to treat problem gambling.
At JeteX Bet, we are committed to providing a secure and responsible online gambling platform. We recognize the risks associated with gambling addiction and we work tirelessly to provide our players with the tools and resources to prevent and treat this problem.
By choosing JeteX Bet, you are making the right choice for a healthy and entertaining online gambling experience. Join us today and enjoy our wide range of games while gambling responsibly.